Medical Department Activity – Alaska Vacancies
We are a world-class, state-of-the-art, evidence-based medical community. As such, we are seeking ordinary people with extraordinary hearts to care for our active duty, retirees, and their families.
As part of Army Medicine, a globally recognized employer that offers competitive pay, an excellent benefits package, and advancement options.
Our positions afford job security, a competitive salary, bonuses, possible moving expenses, full malpractice coverage, 13 to 26 days paid vacation, 10 days paid federal holidays, a sick leave benefit, CME opportunities, on post housing, and a first-class health and retirement benefit.
Below are some of our civilian positions:
|Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
||Registered Nurse (RN)
||Physician Assistant (PA)
||Medical Support Assistants
If you would like to search for a career opportunity at MEDDAC-AK go to USAJobs
and search for Ft Wainwright and/or Ft Richardson.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How can I verify my former civilian employment with your organization?
A: We are not able to verify employment for you. Former employees can get verification of employment through MyBiz+ by following the steps below.
1. Log into the DCPDS Portal at https://compo.dcpds.cpms.osd.mil/
2. Select MyBiz+
3. Under Key Services, select Request Employment Verification
4. Select your details to share, either a. Employment Information, or b. Employment and Salary Information
5. Enter recipient’s email information in the To field
6. Verify that your desired email address is included in the My Email field to receive the password
7. Select Continue to preview the information
8. Select Acknowledge and Submit to send your EV information
9. Confirm your submission
10. Consent to release your information
11. Provide password to recipient to view EV information