Inpatient Nutrition Services
- Provides healthy meals to inpatients
- Comprehensive nutrition care screenings
- General diet education
- Nutrition assessments
- Patients receive a menu to choose their meal from
- Patients returns meal choices by the following times:
- Breakfast - meal choices must be received by 6:45 a.am.
- Lunch - meal choices must be received by 10:45 a.m.
- Dinner - meal choices must be received by 3:45 p.m.
- A special meal to celebrate the birth of your child will be delivered to you. See our flyer for the menu and more details.
Q: Will you provide a meal tray to my spouse or support person?
A: No. However, the Bassett ACH Dining Facility is open Monday through Friday for breakfast from 6:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. and 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Additionally, access to a refrigerator and microwave are available on the unit.
Q: What happens if I am admitted after the cut-off time for ordering a meal?
A: Patients arriving after the cut-off for lunch or dinner will receive a boxed lunch with a turkey or ham sandwich, chips, cookie and a beverage.
Q: Can I have food delivered to me or brought to me by my spouse/significant other?
A: Yes, but the patient and caregiver must meet certain criteria. If they do not meet criteria, the Bassett ACH Dining Facility is open Monday through Friday from 6:30 to 9:30 and 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Additionally, access to a refrigerator and microwave are available on the unit. Significant other may also order a meal off the inpatient menu for $6.00 per meal and have it delivered to the requested room. To purchase this meal, please coordinate with the diet technician.