**Current COVID-19 Guidelines**
- Labor & Delivery - Two adult support persons and one adult visitor at a time (1 person overnight)
- Surgical/Inpatient - Two adult visitor at a time (1 overnight)
- Outpatient Clinics - No restrictions with one exception: No children for invasive procedures to include, but not limited to, most OBGYN)
- Lab/Radiology/Pharmacy - Two adult escorts for pediatric patients, No children in procedure rooms unless for their own medical care.
- Emergency Department -One adult escort for adult visitors, two adult escorts for pediatric patients
Maternal Newborn Unit (non-COVID restrictions):
Visitation is encouraged between 10 a.m. and 8 p.m. daily.
Large groups should use the unit day room or visit the patient in her room in groups of two.
For safety and infection control purposes, children under the age of 16 cannot visit unless they are siblings of the infant.
All children must be under the direct supervision of an adult in the day room or waiting area.
For safety and infection control purposes, overnight visitation is restricted to one adult family or support person per patient room, unless the patient is in active labor.
Multi-Service Unit (non-COVID restrictions):
There are no set visitation hours. Visitors are welcome 24/7 with patient permission.
A waiting room with TV is available for visitors to utilize.
All children must be under the direct supervision of an adult.