- Care to patients from newborn to end of life.
- Infusion services
***Current COVID-19 visitor restrictions in place until further notice***
Only two adult visitors at a time.
One adult visitor overnight.
There are no visitation hours. Visitors are welcome 24/7 with patient permission.
Q: Do you have wireless internet?
A: Unfortunately, we do not have wireless internet available at this time.
Q: What kind of meal service is available for patients and visitors?
A: Inpatients will receive a menu and select meals from within their diet guidelines.
- Meal delivery occurs during the following times:
- Preordered Hot Breakfast: 6 a.m. to 8 a.m.
- Cold Meal Trays: 8 a.m. to 9 a.m.
- Preordered Hot Lunch: 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Cold Lunch Trays: 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.
- Preordered Hot Dinner: 4 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Cold Dinner Trays: 5:30 to 6 p.m.
Q: Will you provide a meal tray to my spouse or support person?
A: No. However, Bassett ACH Dining Facility is open for breakfast from 6:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. and lunch from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Access to a refrigerator and microwave are also available on the unit.
Q: What amenities are available in patient rooms?
A: Each room is a private room. You will not have to share rooms with other patients. Each room has a telephone, television, a closet for storing personal items, and a private bathroom with a shower.
Q: Where do I leave feedback regarding my stay?
A: We value your feedback! The best way to let us know about your stay is to complete the TRISS survey, which will come to you in the mail. Additionally, you can leave a feedback on I.C.E comment cards, which are available on the ward.