- Routine Vaccinations
- Skin Testing: 1 and 2 step PPD, TST
- Allergen Immunotherapy
- Insect Venom Immunotherapy
- COVID Vaccine by appointment
- All children must have been seen by a Bassett ACH provider before immunizations will be given.
- Immunization recommendations by age for children 0-13 years of age
- The CDC recommends everyone 6 months and older get an updated COVID-19 vaccine to protect against the potentially serious outcomes of COVID-19 illness.
- FDA-approved or authorized COVID-19 vaccines are currently available to all U.S. citizens and residents. Visit the CDC website for more information.
Concerns About the Vaccine?
- Speak with a Vaccine Expert. You may contact the DHA-Immunization Healthcare Support Center at 877-GET-VACC (877-438-8222) option 1, or Defense Switched Network (DSN) 761-4245, option 1, if you have questions about the vaccines or about an adverse event following vaccination.
- Questions? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions.
- Visit the CDC Website for up to date COVID-19 information.
- TB tests are NOT performed on Thursdays
- Upon arriving to the clinic, please check in with the front desk.
- Allergy injections require patients to wait 30-minutes after injection. Please plan accordingly. Parents must remain with their children at all times.
- Allergy evaluations are sent for outside consultation as determined by the Primary Care Provider.
How to make an appointment:
- Appointments are highly recommended. Call 907-361-4000.
- Appointments required for allergy patients
- Walk-ins are accepted but expect longer wait times.
Eligible beneficiaries over the age of six months are encouraged every year to receive the flu vaccine; it's even more important this year as we navigate the challenges of COVID-19.
Vaccines are available to TRICARE beneficiaries between 2 and 4 p.m. on Tuesdays and Fridays. To schedule your vaccine appointment, call 907-361-4000.
Beneficiaries not able to schedule during these hours can visit any participating network pharmacy or TRICARE-authorized (civilian) provider. Visit www.tricare.mil/flu
for a list of authorized locations.
Active Duty Service Members will receive the vaccine with their units at Kamish Soldier Centered Medical Home.
Q: Do I need my immunization record?
No. We can provide help in retrieving your immunization records.
Q: I plan to travel outside the United States do I need any vaccinations?
Most likely. It is best to see your Primary Care Provider or Public Health eight weeks prior to international travel.
Q: Do I have to go to immunizations to get vaccines?
If you have a well-baby check in the pediatrics department, the nurse may give vaccines in the exam room. All other appointments require check-in to the immunizations department.