- Soldier Medicine
- Periodic Health Assessments
How to make an appointment:
To make an appointment with your provider, please call the clinic front desk at 907-353-1433 or use the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal.
- For sick call, report to your battalion
- Sick call is for acute issues. If you have been having this issue for an extended period, please call for an appointment.
- Phase 1 (online portion) of any physical must be completed before seeing the Provider (Phase 2).
- Anyone undergoing a Chapter Physical must have an escort throughout the whole process. No escort, no physical.
- Kamish does not provide ANAM (Automated Neuropsychological Assessment Metrics) testing. ANAM testing must be coordinated through Bassett Army Community Hospital.
- To print your IMR (Individual Medical Readiness) you will need a CAC enabled computer. Kamish Clinic does not have public computers for use. Please log onto the medical readiness portal: https://medpros.mods.army.mil/portal/
Q: What form do I fill out for completion of my Periodic Health Assessment (PHA)?
A: Complete form 3024.
Q: What form do I fill out for completion of my Pre-Deployment Health Assessment (PreDHA)?
A: Fill out form 2795 within 60 days of deployment.
Q: What form do I fill out for completion of my Post-Deployment Health Assessment (PDHA)?
A: You can fill out form 2796, 30 days before, and up to 90 days after redeployment.
Q: What form do I fill out for completion of my Post-Deployment Health Re-Assessment (PDHRA)?
A: Complete form 2900 between 90 days and 180 days after redeployment.
Q: What form do I fill out for my Separation Physical (SHPE)?
A: Complete forms DD2697, 2807-1. 2808
Q: Where can I see/print my lab results or immunizations?
A: MHS GENESIS Patient Portal.