Fit for Performance
- Nutrition Counseling in accordance with AR 600-9
How to make an appointment:
Please call the nutrition appointment line at (907) 361-5163 to be booked into the “Fit for Performance” nutrition class or for a one-on-one appointment with a registered dietitian
- FFP initial nutrition class focuses on optimizing sleep, activity, and nutrition to improve health and create sustainable weight loss. It offers a general overview on aspects identified by the Performance Triad.
- FPP nutrition class is open to all active duty soldiers.
- Occurs the 1st and 2nd Wednesday of every month at 9:30 a.m.
- Duration of class: approximately one hour
- Fifteen minutes before class check-in at the specialty care clinic at Bassett ACH. They will direct you to the location of the class.
Q: I am an Active Duty Soldier enrolled in the Army Body Composition Program. I have been to the Army Wellness Center for classes; does this satisfy the requirement of the nutrition part in Army Regulation 600-9?
A: No. You must see a credentialed dietitian to satisfy the requirement of Army Regulation 600-9. It is encouraged to use the Army Wellness Center in meeting your healthy weight loss goal(s).
Q: Do I need to make an appointment to attend the “Fit for Performance” class?
A: Yes. Please call (907) 361-5163
Q: Do I need to bring anything to the FFP class?
A: No, unless you have been directed by your company commander otherwise. We will provide you with a signed memo at the end of the class verifying your attendance and completion of the class.